Dear all Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge users! Any of you here are using the SCV33 or SC02H S7 Edge model? Is your phone locked to a carrier network? If the answer is yes, then I have a new interesting thing for you. This post today would like to share with you a completely new Android 8.0 unlocked ROM for your SCV33/SC02H Galaxy S7 Edge. No matter Docomo/Au carrier is your phone locked, you can easily unlock your phone just by flashing this custom ROM.
However, before installing this new custom ROM, you have to meet some requirements first if you want to flash the ROM.
- Back up all your data first as flashing ROM will wipe your device
- A TWRP recovery is required to flash this Android 8.0 unlocked ROM
- Keep your phone battery at least 50% to avoid unwanted issues.
You must not flash this ROM on other models as it can end up bricking your device.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy S7 Edge SCV33& SC02H (Optional)
- Download and install Samsung USB driver on your computer
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1
- Download TWRP 3.1.0 recovery for your SCV33/SC02H Galaxy S7 Edge. (Rename it into .tar)
- On your phone, head to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking
- Download and copy this file into your internal storage: Disable_dm-verity_opt-encrypt_GalaxyS7.zip
- Next, switch it off and boot it into Download Mode. To do so, press & hold Power + Home + Volume Up buttons altogether. When you see a blue warning screen, just press Volume Up
- Connect your phone to the computer, open Odin and click on AP box and browse to the TWRP recovery file
- Uncheck Auto reboot option and click on Start. Wait for the process to complete.
Press all hard physical buttons on your S7 Edge to exit Download Mode. When you see the bootup screen, quickly press & hold Power + Home +Volume Up buttons to boot into TWRP recovery. From there, tap on Install and flash the Disable_dm-verity_opt-encrypt_GalaxyS7.zip to avoid bootloop issue.
You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. It’s time to install Android 8.0 unlocked ROM on your SCV33/SC02H Galaxy S7 Edge. Let’s see!
How To Install Android 8.0 Unlocked ROM On SCV33/SC02H Galaxy S7 Edge
- First download the ROM from the below link: (pass: rks7efix)
- Once done, extract the ROM file and you will get four files
- Power your phone off, and boot it into Download Mode (Power + Home + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect your Galaxy S7 Edge to the computer and open Odin.
- Now, flash the ROM on your phone. Choose the compatible section with each part of the ROM
- Click on Start and wait for the process to complete. Your phone will then automatically reboot.
Also see: How To Unlock AU Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8 Plus, S8, S7 Edge For Free
That’s all! You have now unlocked your SCV33/SC02H Galaxy S7 Edge just by flashing the Android 8.0 unlocked ROM through Odin. If you get bootloop issue, just boot your phone into recovery and wipe data. If you feel this post useful, please share it with your friends or social networks.
19 thoughts on “How To Unlock SCV33/SC02H Galaxy S7 Edge”
thanks.. it work..
what is your model scv33?
How to flash this rom by twrp? Please give me more detail
How to flash this rom by twrp? please help. Merry Xmas!
First, you need to download required files and then follow this instruction to install TWRP recovery on your S7 Edge: https://www.techzai.com/install-recovery-unlock-galaxy-j7-pro/
Next, copy the ROM file into your phone internal storage, boot it into TWRP recovery (Power + Home + Volume Up buttons)
and then tap on Wipe > Advanced Wipe and make a wipe: Cache/ Dalvik, Data
Finally, flash the ROM. That’s all!
Yes, but how to FLASH rhis rom? It ‘s a compressed file with password
When I extract this rom, there are 4 .tar files. I think you should used Odin to flash this rom, not TWRP
we have already updated. Thank you!
twrp says invalid zip file, the zip rom downloaded from the link above..thanks
I installed TWRP, Wiped Cache,Dalvic,Data.. Installed-Disable_dm-verity_opt-encrypt_GalaxyS7.zip.. boot to download, I used odin to flash the extracted AP,BL,CP,CSC, rebooted in recovery, update error.. then bootloop. I really don’t know how to flash the said AP,BL,CP,CSC files in TWRP.
Boot your phone into recovery, wipe data and check if it helps.
The unlock did not worked, still asks for network unlock code, tried to type 00000000 but “network unlock request unsuccessful”, done everything instructed above. But still Thanks for the effort..
Not work on SC-02H still on bootloop i tried all ways to fix but unfortunately not work.. and its only SCV33 i think
Install twrp then magisk, it wil repair the loop. Please tell us if network unlock worked.
flash twrp now but cannot install zip you must format in twrp now you can install zip now reboot and flash rom unlock done
OTA not working . how to solve ?
You can manually flash the OTA update file.