Dear all Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus users! In the Android 8.0 Oreo update, Samsung has already upgraded to the bootloader to level 2. So bypassing Google Account on Android 8 version becomes more difficult. If you are getting trouble with removing FRP Google Account on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, then this post will help you bypass Google Account on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus.
Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Android 8.0
Updated 11/2018: Here is a new method to bypass Google account on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus just with installing APK files:
Before proceeding, make sure you download the required files to complete the process.
- First, download and use Samfirm v0.36 to download the stock firmware on your computer.
- Download Combination ROM that is compatible with binary for your phone. The Combination ROM will help you activate USB Debugging.
Once done, let’s start bypassing Google Account on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus running Android 8.0 Oreo.
- First, install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer. Once done, extract the Odin app
- Switch your phone off and boot it into Download mode by pressing Power + Bixby + Vol Down When you see a blue warning screen, press Vol Up button and lug your phone into your computer.
- Launch Odin and click on AP button. Browse to the folder containing the combination ROM.
- Click on Start to flash the firmware. Once done, you will see the Factory Binary screen.
- After your device boots up, go to Settings > Developer Options and enable USB Debugging
- Now, tap on IME app and enter: *#0808#
- Choose the DM+ACM+ADB option and reboot your phone.
- Next, download ADB_bypass file from this link to bypass Google Account.
- Extract the file and click on BYPASS.FRP.bat file while still connecting your phone to the computer.
- Boot your phone into the download mode again to flash the stock ROM
- Extract the downloaded firmware, and continuously choose:
BL to BL_xxxx
AP to AP_xxxx
CP to CP_xxxx
CSC to CSC_xxxx
- Once done, click on Start and then wait until the process is completed.
That’s it! You have now successfully bypassed Google Account on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus running Android 8.0 Oreo. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.