Many Vivo smartphone users have recently faced trouble in unlocking the phone due to the passcode or removing the Google Account verification. If you are in the same difficulty with your Vivo smartphone, in this post today, we’ll help you resolve that problem easily. All you need to do is reading this post and follow the exact steps.
Now, to get started, you need to download the required files for the fixes:
- Download RBsoft v1.6
- Get driver Qulacomm_9008
- Download the Loader file of your device from this folder
Once done, let’s start the process on how to remove the password, Google Account Verification on Vivo smartphones.
Remove Passcode Lock Screen, Google Account
- First, download the RBsoft above and install it on your computer. Remember to crack the software.
- Once done, run the file as Administrator on your computer. If not, you will see a ‘ Can’t create the process” error
- Get the file .mbn from the above folder for your device, and browse the box as the image below
4. Now, power your phone off, press and hold the Volume Up + Down buttons for a few seconds while connecting it to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
5. If you want to remove the password of the lock screen, choose Format Userdata. If you want to remove Google Account Verification, choose reset FRP
6. Wait for the process to complete and once done, reboot your phone.
That’s all you need to do! Now enjoy your phone as a new one without any issues.