HMD Global has officially released Android Pie update for all Nokia 8 devices and many Nokia 8.1 users have already upgraded their phone to this latest Android version. However, one problem arises when some users had trouble with bypassing Google account verification when completing the setup wizard. They did not remember their Gmail password, so the setup is stuck. If you are using a Nokia 8 running Android Pie and are also encountering the same problem, then this post today will show you a new method to FRP bypass Google Account on Android Pie version.
In the Android Pie version, Google has already updated TalkBack, so if you are trying to FRP bypass Google account on your Nokia like the previous TalkBack method, it no longer works. We will need to try a new way to launch the Chrome browser as the main target.
No matter what Nokia phone you are using, you can apply this following method for all Nokia phones running Android 9.0 version or even Android 8.x Oreo. Do not waste your time anymore, let’s start bypassing Google account on your Nokia phone.
Nokia 7/7.1 Plus
Nokia 8/8.1/ 8 Sirocco
Nokia 9 PureView
Before you proceed, you should make sure something first so that the process can be successful.
- A stable Wi-Fi network to download files
- Your phone battery has at least 30% to avoid unwanted problems.
- This method works with Android 9.0 and 8.x Oreo versions
- Prepare a SIM card that you previously set a PIN code for your SIM
Also see: Android Pie 9.0 Beta Update For Nokia 8
Steps To Bypass Google Account On Nokia 8 Running Android Pie
- Power on your Nokia 8 and connect it a Wi-Fi network.
- Remove and SIM card slot and insert the SIM card you prepared into it.
- You will now be asked to enter your Pin code.
- You are now on the lock screen. There will be an Android setup notification popup on the screen.
- Tap on and hold on the popup and choose the “i” icon to open up App Info
- Tap on Advanced > Home App > Opening Links
- Scroll down to the bottom and select YouTube app
- Select Notifications > Advanced > Additional Settings in the app
- You will now be redirected to the Settings section of the YouTube app.
- Tap on Accept & Continue > Next > No, Thanks
- Next, type this URL into the address bar: bit.ly/techzai, then download and install Apex launcher 3.3.3 apk file. Remember to allow this source option in Chrome.
- Once done, launch the app and you are now on the home screen. Continue to open Chrome and download two files: Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk and Bypass Android 8.apk
- Now, head to Download folder in your Nokia phone and install Bypass Android 8.apk file first
- Continue to install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk. After that, open it > tap on three-dot icon and choose Browse sign-in option
- From there, enter any Google Account you remember the password. After, simply reboot your Nokia phone and you are done!
That’s how to bypass Google Account on Nokia 8 and other Nokia models running Android 9.0 version. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.