This post today will collect all information about unlocking iPhone for free from some carriers. If your iPhone has already been cleaned IMEI, then read this post to unlock the SIM card carrier for free.
Unlock AT&T iPhone With Clean IMEI For Free
If you bought your iPhone from AT&T carrier and your iPhone’s IMEI is clean, here is how you can unlock your phone for free
- Make sure your iPhone is from AT&T by visiting here: https://imeidata.net/iphone/unlock-check
- Now, check if your IMEI is clean or not from http://swappa.com/esn ( or https://imeidata.net/blacklist/check)
- Go to https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/, click on the box of “I have read and agree to the eligibility requirements to unlock my device” and Continue.
- You will be taken to a page. Choose Customer type–> Non-AT&T Mobility Customer and fill in the related information, then select Submit
- Once the submit is successful, AT&T will send you an email with the content:
Your unlock request number is: 2xxx2042918
Please confirm your request here within the next 24 hours, or it will be canceled.
If we have further questions or instructions, we’ll contact you by email.
Questions? Please call 800.331.0500, or dial 611 from your AT&T wireless phone.
- Click on Here to confirm
- Wait for 2-3 days for the unlock. If your iPhone is Blacklist or Under Contract, you will receive an email with the notification: You may also check the status of your request by visiting AT&T’s Device Unlock Status Portal.
In case you fail to unlock your phone, don’t be sad. Just try sending the unlock requests again and again
Update for the successful/ unsuccessful unlock:
- Clean/Clear imei: unlocked after 3 minutes
- You have not completed all the payments for your device according to your AT&T
- Next service agreement: for unsuccessful tries
- The wireless phone number you entered does not match our records
- The account holder information you provided does not match our records
- You haven’t fulfilled your service contract
Unlock iPhone From Rogers, Telus Carriers
- First, make sure your iPhone comes from the Rogers/ Telus carriers
- Now, visit here for Telus carrier and here for Rogers carrier (Canada)
- Click on Chatat the right bottom > Mobility > Billing and Customer Services in What can we help you with
- In Are you an existing, or new customer section, choose New Customer, enter your name and start chat.
You can follow the example chat lines:
- Hello. I have some trouble with my phone. I purchased it from a store and as I can see It’s locked to your carrier. Can you help me to unlock this?
The supporters can say; Of course may I have the TELUS mobility phone number associated with the devices please?
- Oh sorry I don’t have one. I don’t live in Canada
Supporters: What store did you Purchase the device from?
- I bought it in Canada
- Send them your iPhone IMEI number and done.
Unlock iPhone From Orange (France)
- First, visit this link: https://espaceclientv3.orange.fr/desimlockage
- Fill in your information such as Mail, IMEI numbers, choose flowers or animals and then click on Valider
- After clicking on Valider, if it displays as the image below, that means your iPhone has successfully been unlocked. Although it says that you will receive an email in 24h, you will receive it just in some minutes.
Also read: How To Recover iCloud Password For iPhone/iPad
Unlock Sprint iPhone With Clean IMEI For Free
Sprint carrier allows unlocking for free for all iPhone models from 4S -> 6 Plus.
- Make sure your Sprint iPhone is clean IMEI or out of the contract. You can visit http://sickw.com/free.php to check if your iPhone comes from Sprint and visit http://swappa.com/esn to check if your iPhone IMEI is clean or not.
IMEI is not clean
IMEI IS CLEAN
2. If your iPhone meets the requirement, you now go to http://sprint.com/swwsupport and fill in all your information. (In Sprint Wireless Number, you enter Serial keys)
3. You will now be connected to the chat support service of Sprint. Require them to unlock your iPhone. Remember to chat with them politely.
4. Once done, you will be given a form, enter your information and follow the chat support’s instructions.
5. Wait for some minutes and you will receive an email. Enter your info and then send to them. If you receive an email as the image below, your iPhone has successfully been unlocked.
Now, just resort your phone and wait for 48 hours to get the activation email.
Unlock iPhone From Vodafone & Three (Australia)
If your iPhone comes from the Vodafone or Three carriers in Australia, you can unlock your device for free if the IMEI is clean, check Blacklist from: https://prod.eie.net.au/portal/template/MYMIMEIInquiry.vm/action/