Many OnePlus 3 & 3T users are looking forward the Android 8.1 Oreo update on their device and that moment is here. We are proud to share with you a packed Z-Unleashed ROM, which is based on AOSP source and stock Android 8.1.0. If you want to get this Rom on your phone, keep reading this post to download and install it on your device.
App Icon In Toast
Sensor Block Per Package
And much more ( Install the ROM to get them)
As it’s in the first build and a custom ROM, the ROM still contains a few bugs:
- Video recording does not work on OOS camera.
- Screen recording starts when enabling On-the-go mode.
- Not able to set long press setting on Smartbar.
- A few widgets do not load.
Before flashing this Android 8.1 custom ROM, you should take note some things first:
- Back up all the data on your device to avoid unwanted issues
- Charge your device’s battery to at least 50% to flash the ROM
- Install a TWRP custom Recovery on your phone. You can take advantage of ADB tool to install TWRP recovery.
Once done, let’s start with how to install Android 8.1 custom ROM on OnePlus 3 & 3T
How To Android 8.1 Custom ROM For OnePlus 3 & 3T
- Download the required files ( the link below) onto your computer
Open GApps: https://goo.gl/jczKGs
- Once done, copy the ROM and firmware files into the internal storage of your device.
- Boot your phone into the recovery mode and make Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache
- Flash the compatible firmware file for your device
- Install the ROM & GApps files on your phone.
- Once done, reboot your device
That’s all you need to do! You have now successfully installed the Android 8.1 custom ROM on your OnePlus 3 & 3T. If you have any trouble, let’s know in the comment, we’ll find out solutions for you.