You get stuck at the “Verify Google Account” screen after performing a factory reset of your Samsung Galaxy A 2017 smartphones. Due to some reasons, that time you are not able to bypass this step on your device. You found many ways to resolve the issue, even flashing again the stock ROM of your handset, but all of them are still unsuccessful. Your device has already been locked FRP Google account. If you are finding the solutions to troubleshoot this issue, we’re here to help you. Here is the step-by-step guide to remove FRP Google Account lock on your Galaxy A 2017 smartphone.
Also read: How To Bypass FRP Google Account For All Sony Xperia Smartphones
Steps to Remove FRP Google Account Lock
- First of all, power on your device. Your device will now be on the Welcome screen. In addition, start connecting your Galaxy A2017 to a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Now, you have to stop at the Verify Account Back to the Wi-Fi screen and choose Add network. Here you enter any name for the new network.
- Then, tap on it, and then select Now, Google Search will open.
- Now, enter this link: bit.ly/techzai to download Google Account Manager (GAM) and frp bypass file for your Samsung Galaxy A 2017 device.
- Next, tap on Bookmarks > History> Download History. Wait for about 3 minutes until the GAM icon appears, tap on the file for the installation
- Now, the lock screen and security screen will display, enable the Unknown Sources option and back to re-install the apk file. It might fail for some first tries, but you should be patient
- Once done, continuously flash the FRP bypass apk file.
- Open the frp bypass file, tap on the three dot at the top right of the screen, and choose Browse sign-in.
- Here, you enter any Google account you remember.
- Finally, back to the Welcome screen and complete the process.
That’s all you need to do! You have successfully removed FRP Google Account lock on your Samsung Galaxy A 2017 device. If you get any trouble, let’s know in the comment below, we’ll find out solutions for you.