You are using a Samsung Galaxy SM-J727, but your device has some problems like bootloop, bricked. That time, a combination ROM is the best choice to fix these issues. So, this post today will share with you a combination ROM of Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx so that you can flash it on your phone to fix some of the issues. Here are a few notes and steps to flash the combination ROM on Galaxy J7 SM-J727.
- Combination ROM is a kind of ROM for testing and it’s not effective for fixing the hardware. It’s only used for testing bugs or software damage.
- The combination is also great for recovering IMEI number, Baseband, and a few software
- After flashing the combination ROM, you will not be able to use features such as making calls, texting messages, playing games…
- The combination ROM still keeps FRP, EE and other securities.
- Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727A)
- Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727AZ)
- Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727P)
- Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727R4)
- Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727T)
- Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727T1)
- Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727V)
- Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727U)
How To Flash A Combination ROM
- First, download the combination ROM (the link above)
- Download and extract Odin and install Samsung USB driver
- Restart your computer, switch off your phone and boot it into the Odin mode
- To do so, press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons at the same time. Then, press Volume Up key to boot into the mode
- Connect your device to your computer. If the COM:ID changes into the Blue color, that means the connection is successful
- Click on AP button and select the combination ROM file
- Click Start button to start the process and wait for the process to complete.