The unlocked Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus version still has an expensive price, more than $500 for the lowest S8 variant, so we know that many of you are not affordable to purchase one yourself. A locked Sprint carrier version is the most feasible choice for those who want a reasonable price. However, locked version means a lot of negatives, especially your Sprint S8/ S8 Plus will only be able to work with the SIM card of Sprint carrier. If you want to unlock your Sprint S8/S8 Plus, you have to pay the amount of money to make it unlock full functions with the help of unlocking service provider or from Sprint carrier. But now, your Sprint S8/ S8 Plus can be easily unlocked to use with any carrier without needing to pay money. If you are looking for solutions to unlock your Sprint S8/S8 Plus, follow this post to know how to unlock Sprint Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus.
Before getting started, you need to meet some certain requirements first:
- Back up all of your important data through Google account or Dropbox
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock option in Settings > Developer Options (by tapping 7 times on Build Number Of About Device section to appear Developer Option)
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 40% to get rid of any unexpected issues.
- A Windows computer is necessary to finish the process
Updated: Unfortunately, the firmware starting from Oct. 2017, Sprint unlock won’t work, even with combination firmware until we find an insecure RIL version.
Try downgrading to older versions than SQU1AQGx.
Steps To Flash Unlock File On Sprint Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- First, download and install Samsung USB drivers as well as Odin v3.13.1 (Odin for Mac) on your computer.
- Once done, extract the Odin file.
- Now, download the unlock file for Sprint Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus
- Next, power off your S8/ S8 Plus and boot it into Download Mode by pressing and holding Power + Bixby + Volume Down buttons at the same time. After that, press the Volume Up button to go into Download Mode
- Now, launch the Odin app and start flashing the unlock file by clicking on AP section and choosing the extracted file.
- Once done, your phone will automatically reboot. Launch Z3X Samsung Tool Pro v29.5 (full crack), select model G930Por G935P, tap on Unlock.
- Flash the stock ROM again and that’s done.
Easy! You have now successfully unlocked your Sprint Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus. If you get any trouble, let’s know in the comment below, we’ll find out solutions for you.