With AT&T allowing its users to unlock the carrier for free helped iPhone Locked users have a chance to use the SIM card of other carriers without any problem. If you are having an iPhone locked AT&T and want to unlock the carrier, we are here to help you. You will not need any help from the third-party service provider and pay any fee to unlock your iPhone. Here step-by-step guide to remove your AT&T iPhone Lock.
However, before starting the process, here are some things you should take note:
- First, this method is only meant for iPhone locked AT&T carrier
- Your iPhone must have IMEI CLEAN.
How to check IMEI CLEAN For AT&T iPhone Lock
What we have to do to know whether your AT&T iPhone has the CLEAN IMEI or not. To do this, just follow these steps:
- First, go to this link and then enter the IMEI number of your iPhone to check your device.
- After showing the result, take a look at the Status line
- If the status displays the IMEI is CLEAN or CLEAN that means your iPhone can be unlocked for free.
- If you see other lines in RED color such as: under financial responsibility, which means you cannot unlock your AT&T iPhone by doing this way.
Once you have checked and confirmed that your IMEI is CLEAN, now do the following steps to remove your AT&T iPhone Lock:
- First, go to https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/request/#/unlockstep1
- At the Are you an AT&T wireless customer?, tap on No and fulfill all the information and click on
- Next, enter your full name, phone number, and your email address and click Note that your phone number must come from AT&T carrier.
- Once you submit successfully, AT&T will send to you an activation email to confirm your unlock, you click on the here letter for the confirmation.
Wait for 2 days to get the result. If you are ejected for the unlock, don’t feel depressed. You should continue doing the steps above and we’re it’s absolutely successful.