Finding a solution for iPhone locked is to use the SIM card of other carrier networks is never easy. However, there is now a solution for iPhone unlocking that is using Gevey sim. It supports all locked iPhones running iOS 11.3.1 or lower iOS version and you can use it to unlock iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, and X. You can grab an R-12 SIM unlock chip or Heicard SIM on eBay for only a few dollars.
One of the best features is that you can easily use 4G LTE at maximum speed on your iDevice anywhere. It comes with an ICCID that’s automatic and very easy to configure to use your locked iPhone with other SIM cards.
Once you successfully purchased R12 SIM unlock, follow the below steps to unlock your locked iPhone.
Gevey SIM works perfectly with the latest newest iOS versions as well as the latest iPhone models.
- iOS 13.1.2 or lower versions supported
After you have successfully activated your locked iPhone with Gevey SIM, but there is no signal. If it has signal, there is no LTE or 3G connection, follow these steps below to fix it:
Step 1: Go to Settings and enable Cellular Option & Data Roaming on your iPhone
Step 2: Scroll down to Carrier Selection, and disable Automatic option then choose your carrier.
Step 3: Tap on SIM Application
For Sim Ione 7/club/db: choose the Regain SIM Signal option
For Heicard SIM: select Reload Tmsi option
For Usim: tap on Reabilitate
Step 4: Wait for your phone shows up LTE/4G/3G connection. If you see a message ” SIM is not supported”, power your phone off and turn it back on.
If possible, you should update your iPhone to the latest iOS version. You need the latest Heicard SIM v1.34, Club v7 and then insert the Gevey SIM along with your SIM card into your iPhone.
After that, run this tool to fix missing in coming calls when not turning on 4G. Download the tool from here
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS/XS Max, XR
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus & iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s & iPhone SE
Steps To Unlock Any Locked iPhone With Gevey SIM
- Remove the SIM tray from your iPhone, and then place another SIM over R-SIM 12 or Heicard chip.
- Once done, insert the SIM tray back into your iPhone.
- When you see “SIM not supported” message on the screen, simply press & hold the Power button and then tap on Emergency call.
- Enter *5005*7672*0#and tap on Dial
- Now there will be a menu showcasing networks on the screen. Just scroll down to the bottom and tap on Edit ICCID.
- Enter one of the ICCID codes from the list below and tap on
- Select 3G/ 4G Sharp Mode
When the Setup OK message appears, tap on Accept. Simply reboot your iPhone to apply the new Gevey SIM configuration.
Things You Should Note Before Using Gevey SIM
- If your device is blacklisted device, you cannot use it out of origin country
- Gevey sim cannot remove iCloud Activation Lock.
- The solution might not help you. For a permanent unlock from carriers like AT&T, O2, etc., you should do a factory unlock first. However, it’s fine to use Gevey sim if you have a limited budget.
- Gevey sim can be used without the original SIM, but the carrier of the iPhone should be known.
- You are not allowed to update your iPhone to the newer iOS versions before it’s confirmed that the Gevey sim is compatible with those new ones. You’d better disable the over-the-air update.