Dear all the US Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge users! Do you want to turn your phone into the global version? Today, we’d like to bring a special great news for you. The stock global firmware based on android 8.0 Oreo can now be flashed on the US Galaxy S7/S7 Edge.
We are not kidding, if you feel interested in this post, then we’ll now help your US Galaxy S7/S7 Edge to update to Android 8.0 Oreo as a global version. Let’s see!
- Sprint Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
- T-Mobile Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
- AT&T Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
- Verizon Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Full Languages Supported
- Directly flash through Odin, from any level
- No Knox trip (0x0)
- No Lag
- Stable, OTA update normally
- Add quick toggling on/off cellular data
- Global phone dial
- Allow adjusting LTE/3G/2G, 3G/2G, 3G, 2G
Warning before flashing the ROM
- For Sprint version, if you have updated your phone to the patch level 5/ 6, you cannot flash this global firmware. For lower version, it’s not the problem.
- You must use Odin in this post. If not, there will be an error
- Exit all Google Accounts and Samsung Accounts on your phone before flashing the ROM
- This is the global Android 8.0 firmware, so you don’t have to adjust anything.
Also read: Global Android 8.0 ROM For Korean Galaxy S7
How To Flash Stock Global 8.0 For Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
Step 1: Download the required files:
- Download and install Samsung USB driver
- Download and extract Odin modified v3.13.1
- Global firmware for Galaxy S7: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fQI9eY4pnn0mh_UjSQWaIPSHKmfU48Iu/view?usp=sharing
- Global firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10vQKTKfuE_jH3eFX-7SQwnJUzNEcqlRH/view?usp=sharing
Pass unrar: 01246955555 (thanks to AZ mobile)
Step 2: Enable OEM Unlock on your phone
- On your phone, go to Settings > About phone and tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message that you are now a developer
- Return to Settings > Developer Options and turn on OEM Unlock option
- Remember to exit all accounts on your phone again
Step 3: Flash Global firmware using Odin
- Open Odin.exe file with Administrator
- Power your phone off. Press & hold Power + Home + Volume Down When you see a blue warning screen, press Volume Up button.
- Connect your phone to the computer
In Odin, click on BL and browse to BL_….tar file in the extracted firmware folder. Do the same with AP_… CP_… and CSC_… as the image below.
- Click on Start button and wait for the process to complete.
That’s done! Your US Galaxy S7/S7 Edge has officially updated to the global Android 8.0 firmware. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.
6 thoughts on “Stock Global 8.0 Firmware For The Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge”
ODIN LINK OFFLINE
We updated it! Plz check
Does this rom have bugs??Does NFC Working ??
NFC works fine.
after extraction, the files are still zipped
After extraction, it’s a tar file.