Dear all Samsung Galaxy Note 8 users! Are any of you here the fan of Iron Man? If the answer is yes, today we have a completely new ROM for your Note 8. As you know, there were roms such as BatMan-Rom for the S8/S8+ and S7/S7e, SuperMan-Rom for the S7/S7e and now Iron Man ROM reaches to the Galaxy Note 8 users. So, if you are interested this new ROM, here is how you can flash it on your device.
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Custom TWRP Recovery
Based On: Stock Based
- Back up all of your data on your phone first
- Charge your device’s battery to at least 50% power
- Download Odin app and Samsung USB driver on your computer for the process.
- Also, activate the Developer Options to enable USB Debugging and especially OEM Unlock to flash the TWRP recovery and the new modem and bootloader.
- Now, make sure you have already installed the latest TWRP for your Note 8. To do so, extract the Odin app, then launch it. Download the TWRP recovery on your computer. Power off your phone and boot it into the Odin mode by pressing Bixby + Volume Down + Power buttons altogether and then press Volume Up button to go into the mode. Connect your phone to the computer and flash the TWRP recovery in choosing AP box and then click on Start
- Once done, continue to flash the latest modem as well as bootloader on your device using Odin software. You can download them from this link
After the process is completed, let’s start on how to flash the Iron Man ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
This ROM currently supports for only SM-N950F/FD/N models. If you flash it on other variants, it will end up bricking.
Flashing the modem and bootloader will void the warranty, so take your own responsibility.
Also see: Stock Full 5 Files ROM For Samsung Galaxy Note 8
How To Flash Iron Man ROM For Galaxy Note 8
- First, download the Iron Man Custom ROM for your device
- Once done, copy the ROM into the internal storage of your device.
- Now, boot into TWRP recovery by pressing Bixby + Volume up + Power buttons while you power your off
- For the first time, if TWRP asks you about allowing the system to be edited, swipe to confirm the allowance.
- In TWRP, tap on wipe > format data, and type “yes“
- After that, reboot recovery again and start installing the ROM
- Choose your preferences in the aroma installer
- If you choose the auto update bootloader in aroma, the installer will automatically reboot
- If you are a customer of a carrier that is not supported by default CSC in the rom, you can choose to install a compatible CSC.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete and your device boots up
- After setting the initial steps up, just open IronControl Free and apply the app to the default settings!
That’s all! You have now successfully flashed the Iron Man custom ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. If you have any trouble, let’s know in the comment below.