Samsung has officially updated Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy S6 devices for a quite long time. However, for some carrier variants, like G920T or G920P, using the stock ROM has a lot of troubles over the global version. There are many trash apps or unnecessary apps on the stock Rom released by carriers. On US variants, there is not a quick button to turn on or off cellular data. So if you are using a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 (G920T), then this post today will share you a stock ROM that will convert your phone into the G920F version.
- Back up all your data on your phone to avoid something going wrong
- Exit all current accounts on your device
- Keep your phone’s battery at least 30%
Now, let’s start flashing converted ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T
How to Convert T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Into G920F
- Install Samsung driver on your computer
- Extract Odin app on your computer and launch Odin.exe file
- Extract the stock firmware
- Switch your phone off and boot it into Download mode by pressing & holding Power + Home + Volume Up When you see a warning screen, simply press Volume Up key.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable
- Now, choose each part of the extracted ROM in the compatible box
Add the BL__ to BL, the AP__ to AP, the CP__ to CP, the CSC__ to CSC
- Once done, click on Start button and wait for the process to complete
That’s it! You have successfully flashed the converted ROM on your Galaxy S6 G920T. Your phone is now the G920F version. If you have any question, let’s know.