Dear all Samsung Galaxy users! We know that many of you here are getting difficulty in bypassing Google Account on your Galaxy phone. Moreover, flashing a stock ROM cannot help you remove FRP lock on your phone. If you are using a popular Galaxy model like Galaxy S9/S9+ G960F/ G965FD, bypassing is quite easy with flashing a combination ROM then a stock full files firmware and the process can be done. However, if you use a rare model, which is only for specific markets, bypassing will become more difficult. So, in this post today, we’ll share with you a new tool, called Samsung FRP Tool, to help you bypass Google Account on your Galaxy phone. Now, let’s start removing FRP lock on all Galaxy models with the Samsung FRP Tool.
Feature: Samsung FRP Tool v2
– Reboot to download mode
– FRP ADB
Also see: Tool To Remove FRP On Galaxy And Other Android Phones
Samsung FRP Tool For Bypassing Google Accounts For All Samsung Devices
Now, follow these below steps to download the tool to bypass Google account on your Galaxy device
- Download and install Samsung FRP Tool v2 on your computer (Pass setup: GSM1X). If the tool warns an error, you simply install Framework 4.0.
- Once the installation is completed, open the app with the Administrator
- Prepare a SIM card and insert it into your phone. Also, connect your phone to a Wi-Fi hotspot to get the internet connection.
- Connect your Galaxy phone that is suffering Google Account verification into the computer.
- Wait for a few seconds and click on FRP ADB option
- Click on Scan and choose the COM port displaying on the tool window
- From the Mobile Number, choose any number and Call Now
- On your Galaxy phone, end the call and tap on Messages option
- Now, type in google.com and send. This step is to aim at opening an internet browser to download Bypass file.
- Once you are in a browser, enter this URL: bit.ly/techzai and download and install Apex Launcher 3.3.3.apk. Remember to allow this source option from Chrome.
- You are now on the home screen. Continue to download two files: Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk and Bypass Android 8.apk
- Now, navigate to File app > Download folder and install Bypass Android 8.apk first
- Next, install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk. Once done, open it and then tap on three-dot button and choose Browse sign-in option
- From there, enter any Google Account that you remember the password. Finally, reboot your Galaxy phone.
That’s all you need! You have now successfully bypassed Google Account on your Galaxy phone. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.