Dear all users! We’ve recently received a lot of comments from users asking about removing the reactivation lock on their Samsung Galaxy devices. So, if you are finding the solutions to remove verifying reactivation lock on your Samsung Galaxy phone, we’ re here to help you do that.
Remove Verifying Reactivation Lock On Samsung
Before proceeding, we mention you that this method is only applied to Samsung Galaxy devices running Android 6.01 Marshmallow and lower. We’ll update the method for Android 7.0 (higher) coming soon. Now, let’s start the process to remove verifying Samsung Account
- First, prepare a Bluetooth peripheral device such as Bluetooth headphone.
- Power on your phone and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Now, tap on Emergency and call 112
- Now, tap on Bluetooth icon and connect your device to the Bluetooth headphone
- Agree with Voice recognition terms and tap on Next, but don’t continue the setup process
- Your device now automatically activate the Google Assistant
- Simply, say Home to open the web browser
- Now, enter this link in your browser: https://goo.gl/GH73Z3 to download Settings.apk
- Once done, install the file. Don’t forget to enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Now, launch the app and go to Settings > Backup & Reset
- Next, create a Samsung Account with the help of your computer. If you have already had one, skip this step.
- Scroll down on your device to the bottom and choose Factory Data Reset
- Next, log in any Samsung Account you have.
- On your computer, visit samsung.com and sign in your Samsung account
- Now, click on Unlock Reactivation Lock option and enter your Account’s password to confirm.
That’s all! You now have successfully bypass verifying Samsung Account screen on your Galaxy device running Android 6.0.1. If you feel this post useful, let’s know in the comment.