You are using an Oppo smartphone and having troubles with removing lockscreen, demo retail, fixing bootloop or unbricking your device. This post today will help you fix all of these above issues. Keep reading this post to know how you can do that.
Remove Lockscreen, Unbrick, Demo retail For Oppo Devices
Before getting started, you need to have a Windows 7/8/10 computer and a USB cable for the connection.
- First, download the required files:
- Oppo All Tool.rar
- ROM files
- Oppo A83
- Oppo F5, F5 Youth (Note Your model)
Also read: How To Remove Retail Demo On Oppo Devices
We’ll update the stock ROM of more Oppo smartphones
- Now, install the PdaNet.exe file ( Note to skip USB in the installation)
- Next, follow click this post to crack the Oppo All Tool.rar and MsmDowload Tool
- Run the DownloadTool on your computer
- Click on Start All, and power your device off
- Press Vol Up + Down buttons and connect it to the computer
- Once the software detects the COM, it will then start the process
Now, take a cup of coffee and wait for the process to complete. Once done, unplug the cable and boot up your phone. Any issue will no longer appear. Restore your data from your Google Account or other methods and enjoy! If you have any trouble, let’s know in the comment below.