Dear all Xiaomi Mi A1users! If you are having trouble with verifying the Google Account on your device running Android 7.1.2, today, we’ll help you to easily remove Google Account Verification on your device.
Although the process is a little difficult for the newbie, that does not mean this method is not for you. Just follow these steps below and you will get the things done.
Before proceeding, you should make something first:
- If possible, try to back up your important data on your Mi A1
- Keep your phone battery to at least 50%
- A computer is required to complete the process
- Download the zip to remove verifying Google Account
Once done, let’s start the process of how you can do it.
Also see: Ported Xiaomi A1 Stock ROM For Xiaomi Mi 5X
Remove Verifying Google Account For Xiaomi Mi A1
- First, power your device off and then boot it into the Fastboot mode by pressing Power + Volume Down buttons
- Connect your phone to the computer with the help of USB cable
- Extract the downloaded ADB zip file
- In the extracted folder, press the Shift key while right-clicking on any blank space and choose Open Command Window Here
- Now, enter continuously these command in cmd
Fastboot OEM unlock
Fastboot erase config
Fastboot OEM lock
- Wait for your device to boot up and the process is done. You will no longer have to verify Google Account anymore.
That’s all you need to do to remove the Google Account verification. If you have any trouble, let’s know in the comment below, we’ll find out solutions for you.