Dear all Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (SM-J730) users! As you know, removing Google Account is never easy as it requires advanced steps to do it. Sometimes, it’s impossible to bypass Google Account if Samsung rolls out a new patch update for the device. For those who are using a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (SM-J730) and are being stuck at verifying Google Account, then you are in the right place. All you need is following this post to remove FRP Google Lock on your J7 Pro (SM-J730).
Remove FRP Lock Google Account Samsung J7 Pro
Removing FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is not difficult, so if you are only a newbie, you can still do it easily. The process does not require you to flash any ROM or file using a computer. You just need your locked Google Account phone.
- Connect your phone a Wi-Fi network
- Triple-click on the Home button to activate Talkback
- Draw L letter on the screen to open Talkback Settings
- Tap on Talkback Settings and press & hold Volume Up + Down buttons to turn it off.
- Scroll down and tap Help & Feedback option
- Choose the first line: Get start with voice access
- Play video > tap on Clock icon to open Samsung browser. When you see an update popup, tap on Cancel.
- Now, type in this URL: bit.ly/techzai and download ApexLauncher3.3.3.apk file. Install it on your phone (remember to enable Unknown Sources)
- Once done, open it and you are on the Home screen. Go to Settings > Lock Screen & Security > Other Security Settings > Device Administrators and deactivate Find My Device
- Return to Settings > Apps and search for two apps: Google Account Manager and Google Play Services
- Tap on each app > choose Storage > Clear Data. Also, disable and force stop two apps
- Now, open the Samsung browser again and download FRP Bypass.apk file. Install it on your phone, but don’t open it
- Now, go to Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Accounts and add a Google account you know.
- Now enable Google Play Services again and reboot your phone.
That’s all! You have successfully removed FRP lock on your Galaxy J7 Pro. If you have any questions, let’s know in the comment below.