Xiaomi officially introduced the MIUI 10 global beta version at an event taking place in India. However, there were only supported devices that are compatible to get this beta version. Although it’s out of luck for all Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Note 3 Pro users as their device was not in the list, the does not mean you cannot get the MIUI 10 on your phone. If you are looking for an MIUI 10 ROM for your Redmi Note 3/ Note 3 Pro, then this post today will help you. We are showing you a new MIUI 10 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Note 3 Pro. Let’s see!
However, before flashing the MIUI 10 ROM on your phone, you have to meet some requirements first:
- Back up all your important data using Google Backup in Settings to avoid something goes wrong
- Your phone must already have been unlocked bootloader.
- Your phone needs to be installed a TWRP custom recovery
- Keep your phone battery at least 50% to avoid unexpected issues.
How To Install TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3/ Note 3 Pro
- First, download the required files onto your computer
TWRP For Redmi Note 3 (kenzo)
(Latest TWRP 3-2-2.img for Redmi Note 3 Pro)
- Install Xiaomi USB driver and Fastboot tool ( We will get ADB folder in C drive)
- Rename the img file into twrp and then move it into ADB folder
- From here, open file with Command Prompt
- On your phone, go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options and enable USB Debugging
- Connect your phone to the computer
- Now, continuously flash two following commands:
fastboot flash recovery twp.img
That’s it! Once done, enter the following command to boot into TWRP recovery: fastboot boot twrp.img (you can also use Volume Up + Power buttons to do that)
Also read: Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A with Android 7.1.1 Nougat
How To Flash MIUI ROM ROM On Redmi Note 3 & Note 3 Pro
- First, download MIUI 10 Rom on your computer and copy it into your phone
Redmi Note 3 (MIUI 10 Port ROM)
Redmi Note 3 Pro (MIUI 10 Global)
- Once you copied the ROM file into your phone, power it off and boot it into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Advanced and Wipe data, cache, dakvik cache, system options
- Now, return to the recovery menu, tap on Install option and flash the ROM
- Wait until the process to complete. Once done, swipe to wipe cache again and Reboot your phone.
Your Redmi Note 3/Note 3 Pro is now running on MIUI 10 version. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.