Nintendo is still in the early stage of releasing mobile games for iOS platform, with the two new Pokemon Emerald and Super Mario games. But we know not all of you like playing these two games. So, instead of waiting, you can install a third-party emulator to play the classic Nintendo DS games on your iOS 11 device. Once you get it, you will be able to access to any Nintendo DS games on your iOS 11 iPhone.
The emulator we want to mention in this post is iNDS emulator. It comes with the Nintendo DS console to your fingertips without requiring the jailbreak. So, if you want to get this emulator on your iOS 11 iPhone/iPad.
How to Download iNDS IPA File on iOS 11
- First, visit here to download the iNDS.IPA file.
- Once done, install Cydia Impactor on your computer from this link.
- Plug your iOS 11 iPhone or iPad into the computer.
- Extract and launch the Impactor.
- Head to the folder containing the iNDS.ipa file and then drag & drop it into Cydia Impactor window.
- You will be asked for your Apple ID and password. Simply type in the box.
- Wait a few minutes for the installation process.
Once done, on your device, go to Settings > General > Device Management. Take a look at your email address and tap on Trust so that you can run the app on the home screen.
How to Install iNDS Without Directly on the phone
If you are not able to sideload iNDS through Cydia Impactor, there is another way to do it directly on your phone, which is the iEmulator web-based service. It comes with the emulators and the screen recorders app for non-jailbreak iOS devices.
So, you can also grab iNDS from the site without requiring a computer to install the app. To install iNDS directly on your iPhone:
- First, launch the Safari browser.
- Now, enter the following address: com/inds into the box or tap on the direct link
- Choose the app and tap on “Install iNDS”.
- Once your phone loads the emulator, you do not open it yet. When tapping on it, you will see a popup say, “Untrusted Enterprise Developer.”
- Now, head to Settings > General > Device Management
- Select iNDS profile under Enterprise App and then tap on Trust.
- Return to the home screen and launch the iNDS emulator.
For the first time, there isn’t much to see. There is only a read header displaying the ROM list. The top left-hand corner comes with the Settings icon and the top right-hand corner is the Report a Bug and Search options.
How to Download a Nintendo DS ROM
After installing iNDS emulator, the next task is downloading the ROM files. Luckily, it’s super easy to do that.
You need to tap on the Search icon and a built-in browser will appear. After that, the Google web search will display.
- Choose any game you want to download.
- Take look at the “Download” button for the ROM and tap on it. it will then automatically be downloaded to your iPhone.
- After downloading the ROM file, theiNDS app will allow you to open it