Dear all Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime users! I know many of you are jealous with the S9 Plus users with the features that are only available for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. However, for now, everything has changed. An XDA member has successfully ported a Galaxy S9+ Rom with nearly the phone features for Galaxy J7 Prime devices. If you are using a Galaxy J7 Prime and want to experience all the features of Galaxy S9 Plus, then this ROM is for you. Don’t waste your time anymore, let’s start installing this great ROM on your phone.
Based on: OreoSama S9+ Port
Android OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
Last Updated 2018-12-09
– Bixby Vision
– Infinity Wallpapers
– Rom Control
– Edge Lighting
– Added Night Mode
– Screen Capture, Dolby
– Performance Mod For Framework
– Added Camera Mods
– S9+ Camera Stickers/Seflie Focus
– Added Samsung Face Recognition
– Disabled Signature Verification
– Many others
All J7 Prime Variants.
However, before flashing the S9+ Rom file, you should meet some things first to avoid unexpected issues during the process.
- Back up all important data saved on your phone internal storage]
- A TWRP recovery is required to flash the ROM, so you must have a TWRP recovery installed on your Galaxy J7 Prime
- Keep your phone battery at least at least 50% so that the process can be successful
Now, let’s start flashing Galaxy S9+ ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
How To Flash Galaxy S9+ Rom On Galaxy J7 Prime
- Download the ROM on your computer: Get it from this
- Once done, copy the ROM into the internal storage of your phone
- Power your phone off and boot it into TWRP recovery. To do so, firmly press Power + Home + Volume Up buttons altogether.
- From there, tap on Wipe > Advanced Wipe and make a full wipe, including Dalvik, Cache, Data
- Tap on Install and then flash the ROM file.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once done, simply reboot your Galaxy J7 prime
That’s all! You can now taste the Galaxy S9 Plus features on your Galaxy J7 Prime with Android Oreo installed. If you have any trouble or question, let’s know in the comment below.