Dear all Galaxy Note 9 users! Samsung has officially released the patch update Binary level 2 for your Galaxy phone. If you have already updated your device to the latest patch update but is being locked by Google account, then this post will help to fix that. Read on this post to bypass Google Account on your Galaxy Note 9 running Android 8.1 binary 2.
Now, let’s dig into solutions to FRP bypass on Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Solutions To Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Binary 2
Method 1: Use HushSMS app to bypass Google Account
- Download and install HushSMS app from this link on another Android phone without being Google account verification
- Power on your Galaxy Note 9 and connect it to a Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Next, insert a SIM card that is still working on your Galaxy Note 9 so that your phone can be possible to receive a message to open YouTube app
- On the Android phone you already installed the HushSM app, just open the app, and select WAP PUSH SL option
- Enter the SIM number of your Galaxy Note 9 in the first box (Remember to enter Area Code Number (ACN) before the phone number). In the second box, just enter this URL: com/user/Maroon5VEVO
- Tap Send WAP PUSH SL, wait for a few seconds, and your Galaxy Note 9 will then automatically open YouTube
- Next, enter the following URL into the search box: bit.ly/techzai. After that, download & install Apex launcher 3.3.3 app on your phone. Remember to enable Unknown sources.
- Once done, open it and you are now on the home screen. Open Chrome browser again and download two files, including Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk and Bypass Android 8.apk.
- Next, navigate to File app > Download folder and then install Bypass Android 8.apk first
- Continue to install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk. Once done, open it and tap on three-dot button, select Browse sign-in option
- From here, enter a Google Account you know the password. After that, reboot your Galaxy Note 9 and the process is completed
You have successfully bypassed Google Account on your device without using a computer.
Method 2: Flash Combination ROM to FRP bypass
Another traditional way that you can try to bypass Google account on your Galaxy Note 9 is flashing combination ROM to enable OEM Unlocking feature. Here is how to do so:
- First, download the combination ROM from this link
- Download the full stock ROM of your Galaxy Note 9 from here
- Odin v3.13.1 to flash the firmware
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your computer
- Power your phone off and boot it into Download mode. To do so, press & hold Bixby +Volume Down buttons while connecting your phone to the computer
- Extract the combination ROM and open Odin
- Now, click on AP button and browse to the extracted combination ROM file and flash it
- After the Galaxy Note 9 boots up, head to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock feature
- Continue to boot your phone into Download Mode to flash the stock firmware.
AP browses to AP_N960xxx
BL browses to BL_N960xxx
CP browses to CP_N960xxx
CSC browses to CSC_N960xxx
Click on Start to flash the firmware. Wait until the process is completed and your phone will automatically reboot. That’s all! You have successfully bypassed Google account on your Galaxy Note 9.