Dear all Korean Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge users! The official Android Oreo is available for your device, but the dual SIM feature is not added in this update. If you have modified your Korean Galaxy S7/S7 Edge to turn it into dual SIM version like the global version, but it’s still running Android Nougat, then this post will introduce a completely new custom ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo for your Korean Galaxy S7/S7 Edge that supports dual SIM. Just keep reading this post to download and flash the new ROM.
- Galaxy S7 SM-G930F/S/L/K/W8
- Galaxy S7edge SM-G935F/S/L/K/W8
Android version: Android 8.0
Changelog V2- Updated 24/06/18
- Latest patch update from Samsung
- Fix FC Developer Option
- Fix Lock App
- Offline listening to music fix
- Better fingerprint security
- CSC XXV
- Support Galaxy Gift
- Mod Edge screen like on Galaxy S9 Plus
- Galaxy S9 interface
- Enable/disable camera sound
- Stable and more
- Back up all your important data
- Exit all Samsung Galaxy account or Google account on your phone
- A TWRP custom recovery is required to flash this ROM
- Keep your phone battery at least 50% to avoid unexpected issues during the ROM installation.
- ROM can be flashed from any Android version, so you don’t have to worry about having to update to stock Android 8.0 first.
Once done, let’s start flashing the FinishROM Android 8.0 on your Korean Galaxy S7/S7 Edge.
Also read: How To Change Single SIM Into Dual SIM Support On Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8
How To Flash FinishROM Android Oreo On Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Download the Rom file from this link: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1Ynw2evHBY71iESiM_9mJEgahHk9McdNS&export=download
Update V5 with S9 OneUI: http://123link.vip/FGKNB6
- Copy it into the internal storage of your phone
- Once done, power it off and boot it into TWRP recovery mode by pressing and holding Power + Home + Volume Up buttons at a same time.
- In the TWRP menu, tap on Wipe and tick on four options: Dalvik/ART, Cache, Data, System
- Now, tap on Install and browse to the internal storage and flash the ROM
- Wait for the process to complete and you are Done!
That’s all you need! You have successfully flashed FinishROM Oreo on your Korean Galaxy S7/S7 Edge that supports dual SIM. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.
14 thoughts on “FinishROM Android Oreo ROM For Korean Galaxy S7/S7 Edge”
hi dear , thanks , i flash the rom …its working ….
but i dont understand dual sim …can u explain it pls ….
If you have already modified your S7/S7 Edge into dual SIm version, this ROM works well.
im in this rom now , can i make dual sim now … ?
You should only flash this ROM after you have already made dual SIM for your phone.
sorry for disturb ,
1) i have to go stock oreo rom frist …
2) then i need to make dual sim ….
3) and flash this rom to work dual sim …. am i right dear ?
To change your phone into the dual SIM version, your phone must be running on the stock firmware to do so. After that, simply flash this ROM on your phone
oooh ,, no im not convert to dual sim ,but i want to….my modle is sm-g930s .
i see ur post .
but frist i need to find ” Z3X Tool Box ” 😛
Hey! There is a V5 for this ROM. Can you please upload the instruction on how to flash that on our Korean S7 device?
I have instaled rom on this link http://123link.vip/FGKNB6
But dual sim does not work i rooter the twrp…model change into g935fd….but if à run seting …I try To enter To dual sim management seting bock and exit….
Now What can i do?
please is this rom support u2 binary?
thank you very much;