Hello all Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (MT6797) users! Are you having trouble with the MiCloud account on your device? If yes, we now have solution for you to remove Micloud on your device. Here is the fixed file to delete MiCloud on your Redmi Note 4 MT 6797.
- A Windows computer is required
- Keep your phone’s battery at least 30% to flash the fixed file.
- If possible, back up your important data.
- Download and install Mi USB driver on your computer.
Now, it’s time to remove MiCloud on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (MT6797)
Steps To Remove MiCloud For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (MT6797)
- First, download rar(1,3G)
- Once done, extract the file
- Next, download and unzip SP Flash Tool v5.1708. Once done, launch SP flash tool. exe and select scatter file and tick on boot and system like the image below.
4. Now, power your device off, and press the Volume Down button while connecting your phone to the computer.
5. Choose Format+ Download only option and click on Green Arrow
6. Wait for the process to 100% and you see a Green popup on the screen. After that, unplug the cable and turn your phone on.
That’s all! You have successfully removed MiCloud for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4(MT6797). If you have any trouble, let’s know in the comment.
1 thought on “File To Remove MiCloud For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (MT6797)”
sir do u have fix that comes with a miui 10 pls sir