Dear Oppo F3 users! Due to some reasons, you actually forget your pattern lock on your device and if you draw it wrong five times, you will absolutely stuck at that screen. This issue can be fixed by flashing the firmware, but all of your important data will be lost or if not, you have need a lot of hours to restore them. Today, we bring you a great solution to help you remove pattern lock on your Oppo F3 without needing to flash the firmware. If you are in the same difficulty, here is the fix.
But before proceeding, you should meet some requirements first:
- A Windows computer is necessary to complete the process
- A USB cable for the connection
- Keep your device at least 30% to avoid unexpected issue.
Once done, here are steps to delete the pattern lock on your Oppo F3.
Also see: How To Remove Retail Demo On Oppo Devices
How To Remove Pattern Lock On Oppo F3
- First, download both Oppo driver as well as NCK_Android_MTK file from here
- Once done, set up the oppo driver on your computer
- Now, extract the NCK_Android_MTK file and open the Loader NCK MTK.exe
- Next, click on NCK Dongle Android MTK… box
- There will be an error popup on the screen, don’t worry, click on OK
- A window popup will now appear, click on Service tab and take a look at Reboot phone option
- Click on it and choose FACTORY REBOOT and choose MT6752 model in Phone setting section
- Now, power off your F3, press and hold Power + Volume Down buttons while connecting it to the computer.
- Wait for a few seconds for the process to complete and your phone will automatically reboot into a special mode with full of Chinese.
- Here, choose the third line from the button, which means eMMC format.
- Press on it and you’re done. Your phone will then reboot automatically.
You will now set up your phone as new if you want. In case you are stuck at the Verify Google Account screen, go back to the first step and tap on Emergency Call, and press *#812#. That’s done.