Samsung has recently released the Galaxy J and A series 2018 phones. If your device is getting trouble and you are looking a combination ROM to resolve bricked or bootup issues on your phone, then flashing the Combination ROM is the best choice. This pót will share you combination ROMs to flash it on your device. Here are some notes & steps you should know before flashing the combination ROM on your Galaxy A & J 2018 phone.
- Combination ROM is a kind of ROM for testing and it’s not effective for fixing the hardware. It’s only used for testing bugs or software damage.
- The combination is also great for recovering IMEI number, Baseband, and the software
- After flashing the combination ROM, you will not be able to use features such as making calls, texting messages, playing games…
- The combination ROM still keeps FRP, EE, and other securities.
Download Combination ROM For Galaxy J, A 2018 Series
Samsung Galaxy J4 2018
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J400FXXU1ARE1.rar (486M)
- Full 5 files:
– J400FXXU1ARE5_J400FOLM1ARDL_XXV_8.0_FULL.zip (2,1G)
– J400FXXU1ARE3_J400FOJM1ARDI_MID_8.0_FULL.zip (2,1G)
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J400MUBU1ARE1.rar (492M)
- Full 5 files: Updating
Samsung Galaxy J6 2018
Samsung Galaxy A6 2018
Stock Full 5 Files: (SM-A600F)
Samsung Galaxy A6+ 2018
Stock Full 5 Files:
Now, let’s check on how to flash this combination ROM on your Samsung Galaxy J series 2018.
Also see: Combination ROM For Samsung Galaxy C8
How To Flash Combination ROM On Galaxy A & J 2018 Phones
- First, download the ROM on your computer as the link above
- Now, download and extract Odin v3.13.1 and install Samsung USB driver
- After restarting your computer, power off your device and boot it into the Odin
- Press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons at the same time. Next, press Volume Up key to boot into the Download mode
- Connect your C8 to your computer. If the COM:ID changes into the blue color, that means the connection is successful
- Click on AP button and choose the combination ROM file
- Click on Start button to start the process. Wait for the process to complete.
Once done, unplug the cable and boot up your device. Now you can check the result. If you have any trouble in the process, let’s know in the comment below.