Dear all Galaxy Tab A6 10.1 tablet users! We know that there are some of you get trouble with removing FRP Google Account on Galaxy Tab A6. However, if you are in the same difficulty in bypassing Google Account on your Galaxy Tab A6, then this post will help you do that.
- Keep your phone battery at least 30% to avoid unwanted issues
- A Windows computer is required to flash firmware
- Prepare a USB cable for the process
- Download Samsung USB Driver as well as Odin v3.13.1 onto your computer.
Now, let’s start bypassing Google Account on Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 10.1 SM-P585Y
How To Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 10.1
- First, install Samsung USB driver on your computer and then extract Odin v3.13.1. restart your computer to make sure it recognizes the driver
- Now, download combination ROM and the stock ROM for Galaxy Tab A6 10.1 P585Y
- Power your phone off and boot it into Download mode by holding Power + Home + Volume Down buttons at the same time. Once you see a blue warning screen, simply press Vol Up button
- Open Odin and connect your phone to the computer.
- Click on AP button and browse to the extracted Combination ROM folder and then click on Start.
- Once your device boots up to Factory Binaryscreen, go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message: you are now a developer.
- Return Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking
- Now, switch off your phone and boot into the Download mode again
- Reset Odin and now flash the stock firmware you previously downloaded. This step is very important: Skip CP box, and choose Home_xxx in CSC box from Odin.
- Once done, click on Start and wait for the process to complete.
Also read: How To Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy A6 & A6+
That’s it! You have now successfully bypass Google Account on your Galaxy Tab A6 10.1 If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.