In the previous article, we’ve already instructed you how to bypass Google Account on Huawei smartphones running Android 7.0 Nougat. And now, this post today will update a new solution to remove FRP Google Account on Huawei phones running Android 8 Oreo. If you are having trouble with bypassing Google Account on your Huawei phone running Android Oreo, then you can follow this post to help you.
- Huawei Nova 3E (P20 Lite)
- Huawei Nova 2I
- Huawei Y7 Pro, Y7 Prime
- Huawei Y6 Prime, Y5 2017 and Other Huawei devices running Android 7 or 8
- Your phone must support a microSD card slot
- Keep your phone battery at least 30%
- A microSD card is required
- Download and copy QuickShortcutmaker.apk file into MicroSD card
How To Bypass Huawei Devices (Updated 2018)
Before getting started, you have to read the steps carefully to get the process successful.
- Power up your phone and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Once done, return to “select language” screen, and hold two your fingers into the screen for 5 seconds.
- When the talkback tutorial appears with the lessons, draw L letter to bring up a popup. From there, choose Talkback Settings (the third line from below)
- Draw L letter again and choose Pause TalkBack > tap on OK.
- Now tap on Help& Feedback> choose the first line, named “ Get started with Voice access”
- Play the video on the screen and then tap on it to open YouTube app
- Play any video, tap on the Share button and choose Email
- Choose Other option at the bottom and then enter any mail account you know
- In Account setup screen, check out all Options and tap on Next
- Insert your microSD card, compose a mail and add the Quickshortcutmaker app in the attachment option by choosing File > SD card > Quickshorcut app
- Now, tap on the three-line icon on the left side and choose Outbox. Download and install Quickshortcutmaker app on your device. Remember to enable Unknown sources option
- Once done, launch it and search for Huawei home, choose the first line and tap on Try
- You are now on the home screen. Go to Settings > About phone and tap on Build Number 7 times to activate Developer Option mode
- In Developer Options screen, enable OEM Unlocking option and restart your device.
- Once your phone restarts successfully, go to Settings > Account, remove any current account on your device and then perform a factory reset.
That’s it! You have now successfully bypassed Google Account on your Huawei phone. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.