Hello, all Samsung Galaxy users! Are any of you here are getting troubles when being stuck at the Google Account screen after restoring or resetting your device? If yes, we now have solutions to help you fix this issue and bypass the Google Account on your Galaxy smartphone running Android Nougat. In this tutorial, we’ll tell you solutions to FRP bypass Google Account at the Settings screen of your Samsung Galaxy. This method is applied to Samsung phones running Android 7.0 and Android 7.1.1.
But before getting started, you should meet some requirements:
- Make sure your phone’s battery is over 50%
- A stable Wi-Fi connection hotspot is also required
- A computer has already been pre-installed Samsung USB drivers and ADB drivers
- Finally, you need to have a Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker. It’s very important for the bypass process.
Once you are ready, let’s start the process:
Steps To FRP Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy Devices
- First of all, boot up your Samsung phone and connect it to a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Next, agree all conditions and wait for the software update
- Now, back to Welcome screen and choose Emergency Call option
- Call 911 and quickly turn on Bluetooth option at the call interface
- Connect your phone with the Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker
- Once done, hold down the call button (only in supported Bluetooth headsets) to open Google Now.
- Now, say anything (exp OK Google)
- Enter Calculator to open the app and then type in: (+30012012732+
- Your phone will now go to DRParser Mode. Continue entering: *#0808#
- Tap on DM+ ACM + ADB and reboot
- Wait for your device to boot up to Welcome screen
- Next, on your computer, download this file and then extract it
- Plug your phone to the computer with the help of USB cable and allow USB Debugging on your device
- Finally, run the FRP_techzai.bat from the extracted folder and wait for the process to finish.
That’s all! You have now successfully bypassed Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy phone. If you have any trouble, let’s know in the comment below, we’ll find out sa olution for you. Follow techzai.com to get more useful posts.