Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has officially hit all the stores in the world and I know many of you have decided to purchase a new one or upgrade your old phone. Since we have just collected both the combination and the stock ROM of Samsung Galaxy Note 9, this post today will help in bypassing Google Account on the Galaxy Note 9. I hope this post today will be useful for you in the future when you look for solutions to bypass Google Account on your Galaxy Note 9.
For those who don’t know, in the Combination F81, Samsung has brought back the OEM Unlock feature, which is very helpful to bypass Google Account.
Combination Rom of Galaxy Note 9
- COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_N960FXXU2ARJ4.rar (1,0G) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_N960FXXU2ARI1.rar (1,0G) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_N960FXXU1ARG5.rar (1.0G) | LINK MAX SPEED
(SM-N960J / N960D / SC-01L / SCV40)
- COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_SC01LOMU1ARI1.rar (941M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_SC01LOMU0ARH2.rar (940M) |
Stock Rom of Galaxy Note 9:
(SM-N960F / FD)
- N960FXXS2ARH6_N960FOXM2ARH6_PHE_8.1_FULL.zip (4,8G) | LINK MAX SPEED
- N960FXXU1ARH5_N960FOXM1ARGD_XXV_8.1.0_FULL.zip (4,8G) | LINK MAX SPEED
- USA: N960USQU1ARH2_N960UOYN1ARH2_USC_8.1_FULL.zip (4,6G) | LINK MAX SPEED
- AT&T: N960USQU1ARG6_N960UOYN1ARG6_ATT_8.1_FULL.zip (4,5G) | LINK MAX SPEED
- Sprint: N960USQU1ARH2_N960UOYN1ARH2_SPR_8.1_FULL.zip (4,5G) | LINK MAX SPEED
- Verizon: N960USQU1ARH2_N960UOYN1ARH2_VZW_8.1_FULL.zip (4,9G) | LINK MAX SPEED
- T-Mobile: N960USQU1ARH2_N960UOYN1ARH2_TMB_8.1_FULL.zip (4,5G) | LINK MAX SPEED
Step To Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Now, simply follow the below steps to bypass Google account on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- Power your phone off and boot it into Download mode. To do so, press & hold Bixby +Volume Down buttons while connecting your phone to the computer
- Extract the combination ROM and open Odin
- Now, click on AP button and browse to the extracted combination ROM file and flash it
- After the Galaxy Note 9 boots up, go to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock feature
- Continue to boot your phone into Download Mode to flash the stock full-files firmware.
AP browses to AP_N960xxx
BL browses to BL_N960xxx
CP browses to CP_N960xxx
CSC browses to CSC_N960xxx
Also see: How To Bypass Google Account On Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Android 8
- Click on Start to flash the stock firmware. Once done, your phone will automatically reboot and you have successfully bypassed Google account on the Galaxy Note 9. If you get the bootloop issue, simply boot into recovery mode (Power + Bixby + Volume Up buttons) and wipe cache and data.