Samsung has officially released the patch update (binary 8) based on Android 8.0 firmware for all Samsung Galaxy S7 devices. However, a problem arises when there are a number of Galaxy S7 users that are dealing with FRP bypassing on their phone after installing the Binary 8 security patch update. If you are using a Galaxy S7 running on the Binary 8 build and are encountering the trouble with bypassing Google account, then this post is for you. We’ll now show you a step-by-step instruction to help you bypass FRP lock on your Galaxy S7 running Android 8.0 Binary 8.
Before getting started, you need to download the required files first:
- Install Samsung USB driver on your computer
- Odin v3.13.1 to flash the firmware
- Combination ROM file: COMBINATION_VZW_FA60_G930AUCU8rar (All the above phones can use the combination ROM of G930A)
- Full Stock ROM:
AT&T (A): G930AUCS8CRJ2_G930AATT8CRJ2_ATT_8.0_FULL.rar (2,7G) | MAX SPEED LINK
AZ: G930AZTUS8CRJ1_G930AZAIO8CRJ1_AIO_8.0_FULL.rar (2,5G) | MAX SPEED LINK
Sprint (P): Updating…
T-Mobile (T): G930TUVS8CRJ1_G930TTMB8CRJ1_TMB_8.0_FULL.zip (2,5G) | MAX SPEED LINK
Verizon (V): G930VVRU8CRJ3_G930VVZW8CRJ3_VZW_8.0_FULL.zip (2,9G) | MAX SPEED LINK
VC: G930VCCTS8CRJ1_G930VCCCT8CRJ1_CCT_8.0_FULL.rar (2,3G) | LINK MAX SPEED
U: G930UUEU8CRJ2_G930UOYM8CRJ2_XAS_8.0_FULL.zip (2,9G) | MAX SPEED LINK
Now, let’s start bypass Google account on your Galaxy S7 running on Android 8 binary 8.
How To Bypass FRP Lock On Galaxy S7 Binary 8
- First, power your Galaxy S7 off and boot it into Download mode. To do so, press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons while connecting your phone to the computer. When you see a blue warning screen, simply press the Volume Up
- Now, extract and open Odin v3.13.1 on your computer. If you see the blue ID:COM, it means the connection is successful.
- Click on AP button and browse to the extracted combination Rom file and flash it
- Once done your Galaxy S7 will automatically reboot.
- After your phone boots up, go to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking option
- Continue to power your phone off and boot it into Download mode to install the full file firmware
- In Odin, click on Reset and start flashing the stock firmware on your Galaxy S7. But, you only install three files:
AP to AP_G930xxx
BL to BL_G930xxx
CSC to HOME_CSC_xxx_G930xxx
- Click on Start on wait for the process to complete
- After your phone boots up, continue to go to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking. If you don’t see Developer Options, tap on Build Number 7 times in Settings > Software until you see a message “you are now a developer”.
- Now, flash the full file firmware on your Galaxy S7 through Odin, select enough 4 files (BL, AP, CP, CSC).
That’s all you need! You have successfully bypassed Google account on your Galaxy S7 running Android 8 binary 8. If you feel this method eats up too much time, then you could also try to FRP bypass your Galaxy phone just by using an APK file.
11 thoughts on “How To Bypass Google Account On Galaxy S7 Binary 8”
There is no “Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking option”
what do you mean wait 7 days later?
You can activate OEM Unlocking in Settings
Hello is this still working for my g930v ?
Yes, of course
I was worried because its a verizon model.Is OEM Unlock gonna show after 7 days ?
I waited 7 days but oh well oem option never showed up
Just go to Settings > Software tap on Build Number 7 times to activate Developer Options.
Yes of course
I also don’t have the oem unlock on my galaxy s7 verizon(G930v) any suggestions?
Just wait, man!