Samsung has officially released the patch update (binary 8) based on Android 8.0 firmware for all Samsung Galaxy S7 devices. However, a problem arises when there are a number of Galaxy S7 users that are dealing with FRP bypassing on their phone after installing the Binary 8 security patch update. If you are using a Galaxy S7 running on the Binary 8 build and are encountering the trouble with bypassing Google account, then this post is for you. We’ll now show you a step-by-step instruction to help you bypass FRP lock on your Galaxy S7 running Android 8.0 Binary 8.
Before getting started, you need to download the required files first:
- Install Samsung USB driver on your computer
- Odin v3.13.1 to flash the firmware
- Combination ROM file: COMBINATION_VZW_FA60_G930AUCU8rar (All the above phones can use the combination ROM of G930A)
- Full Stock ROM:
Sprint (P): Updating…
Now, let’s start bypass Google account on your Galaxy S7 running on Android 8 binary 8.
How To Bypass FRP Lock On Galaxy S7 Binary 8
- First, power your Galaxy S7 off and boot it into Download mode. To do so, press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons while connecting your phone to the computer. When you see a blue warning screen, simply press the Volume Up
- Now, extract and open Odin v3.13.1 on your computer. If you see the blue ID:COM, it means the connection is successful.
- Click on AP button and browse to the extracted combination Rom file and flash it
- Once done your Galaxy S7 will automatically reboot.
- After your phone boots up, go to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking option
- Continue to power your phone off and boot it into Download mode to install the full file firmware
- In Odin, click on Reset and start flashing the stock firmware on your Galaxy S7. But, you only install three files:
AP to AP_G930xxx
BL to BL_G930xxx
CSC to HOME_CSC_xxx_G930xxx
- Click on Start on wait for the process to complete
- After your phone boots up, continue to go to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking. If you don’t see Developer Options, tap on Build Number 7 times in Settings > Software until you see a message “you are now a developer”.
- Now, flash the full file firmware on your Galaxy S7 through Odin, select enough 4 files (BL, AP, CP, CSC).
That’s all you need! You have successfully bypassed Google account on your Galaxy S7 running Android 8 binary 8. If you feel this method eats up too much time, then you could also try to FRP bypass your Galaxy phone just by using an APK file.