Dear all readers, we have many articles about bypassing Google account on Samsung Galaxy phones. And this post today will show you a new method to bypass Google account on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star. If any of you are using a Galaxy A8 Star and are getting difficulty in removing FRP lock on your phone.
In the Combination FA80 (Android 8), Samsung has brought back the OEM Unlock feature, so bypassing the Google account is now easier. Now, let’s start removing FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star.
- Combination: COMBINATION_OLM_FA80_G885FDXU1ARG1.rar (865M)
- Full: G885FDXU1ARF8_G885FOLM1ARF8_XXV_8.0_FULL.zip(3,2G)
Also see: How To Bypass Google Account Galaxy J4 And J6 2018
Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy A8 Star
- Install Samsung USB driver on your computer
- Power your off and boot it into Download mode. To do so, press & hold Power + Bixby + Volume Up Your phone will then boot into Recovery > Reboot to bootloader to enter Download mode.
- Extract and open Odin, connect your phone to the computer. If you see the COM:ID turns blue, and the Added!! message, it means the connection is successful.
- Now, extract the combination ROM file and flash it on your phone. Once done your A8 Star will automatically boot up.
- You are now on the Home screen, go to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock option
- Next, continue to boot your phone into the Download
- Now, click on Reset in Odin and flash the stock ROM file.
AP browses to AP_G885xxx
BL browses to BL_G885xxx
CP browses to CP_G885xxx
CSC browses to CSC_G885xxx
- Once done, your phone will automatically reboot. If your phone is stuck at the bootup screen, go to Recovery and wipe data/cache.
That’s all you need! You have successfully bypassed Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.