Dear all Nokia users! If you are owning a Nokia smartphone (Nokia 3,5,6 &8), but due to some reasons, you are stuck at the “Verify Google Account” screen after performing a factory reset. So, if you are in the same difficulty, here is the step-by-step guide to bypass Google Account on your Nokia.
Steps To Bypass Google Account For Nokia 3,5,6,8
- First, make sure you have a Wi-Fi hotspot so that your phone can connect to it.
- Now, at the Welcome screen, tap on Accessibility
- Choose Talkback > tap Settings at the top right corner
- Scroll down and tap on Help & Feedback
- Enter Voice in the search box and choose the first option
- Now, tap on Arrow icon (share button) of the example video and choose three dots symbol to open YouTube
- Now, in the Chrome browser, enter this URL: https://goo.gl/3RNsrC
- Next download and install apk file on your Nokia phone (remember to enable the unknown resource option)
- One done, open it.
- Now, return and continue to download Apex Launcher. apk file
- Once done, launch it and open the Phone app
- Next, enter *#*#372733#*#*
- Connect your phone to a Windows computer that has already installed Nokia driver
- Now, download the ADB-FRP.rar file according to the link above
- Extract the file, and run the FRP_techzai file
- When having a prompt asking for “Allow USB Debugging” option on your phone, tap on OK
- Reboot your phone using Volume Up + Power buttons and you will see you have successfully bypassed the Verify Google Account screen.
Also see: How To Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy Devices
That’s all you need to do! Although you will have to do many steps to bypass the Google Account screen, we’re sure that these steps work for you. If you have any trouble, let’s know in the comment below. We’ll absolutely find out solutions for you.