If you have already updated your LG phone to newer Android version, then you can follow this post below to try the new method to bypass Google account on your LG G5 or other phones.
There are a number of LG smartphone users asked us about how to bypass the Google Account on their device. Due to not remembering the password of the Google Account added on their phone, they got stuck at the Google Account screen. So to help you get rid of this trouble, this post today will help you bypass Google Account on your LG phone.
Before getting started, here are some notes you should check first
- This method only works with LG phones running Android 7.x.x versions
- We tested it on LG G5, but it still works well on other devices
– LG K8 – LG Phoenix 2 (AT&T)
– LG K7 X210 (Europe); X210DS (Russia); MS330 (MetroPCS);
– LG Tribute 5 LS675 (Boost Mobile)
– LG V10 H960A (Europe); H900 (AT&T), H901 (T-Mobile), VS990 (Verizon)
– LG Stylo
– LG G4 H815 (EMEA), H815TR (Turkey), H815T (Hong Kong), H815P (LATAM, South Africa), H812 (Canada), H810 (AT&T), H811 (T-Mobile), LS991 (Sprint), VS986 (Verizon), US991 (US Cellular)
– LG G5 H850 (Europe); LG G5 Speed H858 (Taiwan); VS987 (Verizon); H820 (AT&T); LS992 (Sprint); H830 (T-Mobile); US992 (US Cellular); Vodafone
– LG Tribute LS660…
Now, let’s start with bypassing Google Account on LG phones running Android Nougat.
How To Bypass Google Account LG Phones
- Connect your LG phone to a Wi-Fi hotspot for the first time. Next, tap on Accessibility> Vision and enable TalkBack
- Now, press and hold the Volume rocks until there is a small popup: Suspend TalkBack? To turn it off.
- Swipe and tap on TalkBack Settings
- Tap on Help & FeedBack, search for Voice and select the first line: Get Started With Voice Access
- Watch the video, and choose the Arrow icon in order to open YouTube app
- The browser will now open, don’t log in any Google Account by tapping on No, Thanks
- Now, search for any phone number or anything that comes with the phone number. Doing this helps in opening Phone Dial app
- Once you opened the Phone Dial app, type *#546368#*830#
- Tap on SVC menu > LDB and activate USB Debugging
- Restart your LG phone and on your computer, download and then extract the minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4.3
- Connect your phone to the computer and wait for installing drivers
- Once they are installed successful, tap on OK on a popup appearing on your phone.
- Now, run Minimal adb fastboot and continuously enter the following commands. (Remember to hit Enter after each command)
adb shell content insert --uri co-ntent://settings/secure --bind name:s:user_setup_complete --bind value:s:1
Finally, complete the setup and check the result. You have successfully bypass Google Account on your LG phone. Remember to perform a factory data reset as soon as your device boots into the Home screen. If you have trouble during the process, let’s know in the comment.