You are stuck at the “Verify Google Account” screen after performing a factory reset or an update on your Huawei GR5 Mini smartphones. Due to some reasons, that time you are not able to bypass this step on your handset because you don’t remember your Google account. You found many ways to fix the issue, even reinstalling the stock ROM of you handset, but all of them are not successful. You are still not able to bypass the Google account lock. If you are finding the solutions to troubleshoot this issue, we’re here to help you. Here is the step-by-step guide to bypass the Google Account lock on your Huawei GR5 Mini smartphone running Android 7.0 Nougat.
However, before starting the process, there are some certain requirements you need to follow:
- You need a computer for downloading the necessary files
- A micro SD card for storing the update files (at least 8GB or higher)
- Download two required files to fix the issue
- HUAWEI GR5 Mini Rollback Package (NMO-L31).zip (80M)
- HUAWEI GR5 Mini Firmware (NMO-L31).zip (1,6G)
Now, let’s start the process
Steps To Bypass Google Account Lock On Huawei GR5 Mini
- First of all, turn on your device and connect it to a Wi-Fi hotspot. Now, on the Verify Google Account screen, press and hold the Power button to reboot your device
- Now, extract the HUAWEI GR5 Mini Rollback Package file and copy it into the micro SD card.
- Next, plug the SD card into your device. On your GR5 Mini, tap Emergency Call and type *#*#2846579#*#*
- It will now appear a list of options. Tap on Software Upgrade > SD Card Upgrade, choose OK to confirm and your device will boot
- Now, remove the SD Card and continue to move the extracted HUAWEI GR5 Mini Firmware into it. Remember to delete the previous update.app file before copying.
- Once done, plug the SD card into your phone again and redo the Step 3
- After your phone boot up, continue tapping on Emergency Call and type: *#*#6130#*#*, choose Phone Information > SUB 1> Menu (three lines at the bottom of the screen) > View SIM address book.
- Now, you create any new contact, and select Menu> Share Contact > Gmail and the select the Learn More
- Now, go this link to download Google Account Manager (GAM) and this link to download frp bypass file for your Huawei GR5 Mini.
- Now, tap on Open and install the GAM apk file
- The lock screen and security screen will display, enable the Unknown Sources option and back to re-install the apk file.
- Once done, continuously install the FRP bypass apk file.
- Launch the frp bypass file, tap on the three dot at the top right of the screen, and choose Browse sign-in.
- Here, you enter any Google account you remember.
- Finally, return to the Welcome screen and get the process done.
That’s all you need to do! You have successfully bypassed the FRP Google Account lock on your Huawei GR5 Mini running Android 7.0 Nougat. If you have any trouble, let’s know in the comment below, we’ll find out solutions for you.