Dear all Huawei smartphone users! We’re sure that many of you here are getting trouble with bypassing the “verify Google Account” screen when setting up a new phone or restoring one without remembering the Google password. But, today, we bring you a completely new solution to help you bypass the Google Account your Huawei smartphone running on Android 7.0 Nougat (or higher version). Keep reading this post to know more.
Steps To Bypass Google Account On Huawei Devices
Before proceeding, you need to read the steps carefully to get the success. Let’s start.
- Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- At the “select language” screen, hold two your fingers into the screen for around 5 seconds.
- After the talkback tutorial appears with the lessons, tap on any lesson and choose Talkback Settings ( the third line from below)
- Now, double tap on it and scroll down to disable Explore by touch
- Continue to tap on Help& feedback > choose the first line, named “ About Switch Access for Android”
- Tap on the video on the screen to open YouTube app
- Now, accept and continue. Remember to tap on No, thanks so that you won’t have to log in your Google Account.
- Next, type in “go launcher z apk” in the search box or type in this shorten link: https://goo.gl/Fmh4LB to download the app. Remember to allow the permission for the Chrome to download the file
- Once done, tap on it to install the app. You will be prompted to allow the unknown sources option, enable it.
- Now, launch the app, and you are in the Home screen
- Go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build number 7 times to activate Developer options
- Back to Advanced Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone and wait for your device to erase and boot up
- Once done, complete the setup steps and set your device as new.
That’s all! You have now successfully bypass Google Account without too much difficulty. We guarantee this method works 100%, so try it if you are in the trouble.