The Android 8.0 Oreo is available for all Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge users and we know many of you have updated your phone to the latest version to experience all new features of Android Oreo. However, there are also many S7/S7 Edge users that have already got trouble with bypassing Google Account on their S7/S7 Edge phone running Android 8. So, to help you get rid of this issue, we’ll share with you a method to bypass Google Account lock on your phone running Android Oreo. Keep reading this post to fix the issue on your Galaxy S7/S7 Edge.
- SM-G930 F/FD
Updated: There is a new method to bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge just by using APK file. You can follow this post: “How To Bypass Google Account On Galaxy Phones With APK File” to bypass FRP lock on your Galaxy phone.
How To Bypass Google Account On Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Download Odin v3.13.1 and extract it on your computer
- Download and install Samsung USB driver on your computer
- If your phone is running Android 8.0 Oreo, you have to do this step. ( If your S7/S7 Edge is running Android Nougat, you can skip this step).
- Power your phone off and boot it into Download mode ( Power + Home + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect your phone to the computer, open Odin and flash the combination ROM (binary 2). Flashing combination Rom helps in downgrading to Android Nougat more secure.
Combination ROM Galaxy S7 (G930F/FD):
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU3ARI2.rar (513M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU2ARA2.rar (563M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU1AQB2.zip (688M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU1APL4.rar (563M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU1APH2.zip (685M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU1APC7.rar (562M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU1APB4.zip (684M) | LINK MAX SPEED
Combination ROM Galaxy S7 Edge (G935F/FD):
- COMBINATION_FA60_G935FXXU3ARI2.rar (549M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G935FXXU2ARA1.rar(549M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G935FXXU1AQB2.zip (728M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G935FXXU1AQA4.rar (600M | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G935FXXU1APB2.rar (598M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G935FXXU1APB5.zip (724M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G935FXXU1APC7.rar (598M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G935FXXU1APC8.rar (598M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G935FXXU1APJ1.zip (725M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- Click on Start to flash the combination ROM. Once done, if your phone is stuck at Factory Binary, just power it off and boot it into recovery mode ( Power + Home + Volume Up keys) and wipe data & cache and reboot.
- Now, continue to power your phone off and boot into Download mode to flash the stock Android Nougat firmware. (In Odin, select enough 4 files from the extracted firmware). You can download the firmware of Galaxy S7/S7 Edge from this post
Also see: How To Bypass Google Account Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Binary 8
- Once you successfully flashed the Android 7 firmware, your phone will automatically boot up to the welcome screen. Boot your phone into Download Mode again to flash ENG ROOT file for your S7/S7 with Odin. Flashing this file will help enable ADB. You can get the ENG ROOT file from this post.
- Wait for around 5 minutes for your phone to boot up. Next, download GSM_Flasher_ADB_Bypass
- Extract the tool, connect your phone to the computer and wait for it to move from Offline to Online Simply click on Remove FRP.
Wait for the process to complete, when the tool says Done, it means you have successfully bypassed Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge. Go to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock without being locked Google Account anymore. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.
2 thoughts on “How To Bypass Google Account On Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Android 8”
NO WORKING FOR SAMSUNG S7 G-930F BINARY 3!
You can try the method to bypass Google account using APK file.