In the previous article, we already showed you how to bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. However, that method did not work with SM-N920C model. If you have updated your phone to the latest security patch (bootloader level), then you will have to downgrade to the lower firmware to bypass Google Account. If you are getting trouble with bypassing account on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, SM-N920C, then this post is for you.
How To Bypass FRP Google Account On Galaxy Note 5 N920C
- Firmware bootloader level 3: N920CXXU3CQG4_N920COLB3CQG4
Let’s start bypassing Google Account on Galaxy Note 5 N920C
- Extract the downloaded firmware
- Install Samsung USB driver on your computer and extract Odin app
- Power your phone off and connect it to your Windows computer.
- Launch Odin and check the ID:COM port. If it’s blue, the connection is successful.
- Now, click on AP and CSC buttons ( and choose only two files)
- Once done, your phone is now running on firmware bootloader level 3
- Now, use a Bluetooth Headset or Bluetooth Speaker to bypass FRP Google Account. You can follow this post to get the steps (How To Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy Devices)
- Now, flash the firmware (bootloader level 4): N920CXXS4CRE3_N920COLB3CQJ6 using Odin tool.
That’s it! You have now successfully bypassed Google Account on your Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.