Samsung has officially pushed out Android 8.1 Oreo firmware update for all Galaxy J7 Pro devices, and many J7 Pro users have already updated their phone to this Android version. However, a problem arises when some J7 Pro users are encountering Google Account verification after updating their phone to the Android 8.1 Oreo. If you are also looking for solutions to bypass Google Account on your Galaxy J7 Pro Android 8.1 Oreo, then read on this post to remove Google account lock on your Galaxy J7 Pro.
Solutions To Bypass Google Account Galaxy J7 Pro Android 8.1 Oreo
Currently, there are two methods to bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J7 pro running Android 8.1 Oreo.
Use TalkBack Tutorial:
- First, connect your Galaxy J7 pro to Wi-Fi
- Next, press the Home button three times to open TalkBack tutorial.
- Draw L letter on the screen and choose Talkback Settings
- Press the Home button three times again to disable TalkBack
- Scroll down and tap Help & Feedback option
- Choose the first line: Get start with voice access
- Play video > tap on Clock icon to open YouTube app. When you see an update popup, tap on Later.
- Samsung Internet browser will now open. Next, enter this URL into the address bar: bit.ly/techzai
- Download two files: Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk and Bypass Android 8.apk. Once done, tap on Bookmark > History > Download History and install Bypass Android 8.apk.
- Next, continue to install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk. Once done, open and then tap on three-dot button and choose Browse sign-in option. From there, enter any Google Account you remember the password
Finally, reboot your Galaxy J7 Pro and you are done!
Also read: How To Fix Touchscreen Not Responding On Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (J730G/GM)
Use HushSMS.apk file
- Prepare another Android phone and install HushSMS app from this link to send a message to your Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Insert a Sim card into your J7 Pro
- Open the HushSMS app on the Android phone you already prepared and select WAP PUSH SL option
- Now, enter the SIM number inserted into your Galaxy J7 Pro in the first box (Don’t forget to type in Area Code Number (ACN) before your phone number). In the second line, enter this URL: com/user/Maroon5VEVO
- Tap on Send WAP PUSH SL, wait for a few seconds, and your Galaxy J7 Pro will automatically open YouTube The process is now easier to FRP bypass.
- Next, enter the following URL into the search box: bit.ly/techzai and then download & install Apex launcher 3.3.3.apk file on your device. Remember to allow this source on your browser.
- When done, open it and you are now on the home screen. Launch Samsung browser again download two files: Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk and Bypass Android 8.apk
- Next, head to File app > Download folder and install Bypass Android 8.apk first
- Install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk, open it, tap on three-dot button and choose Browse sign-in option
- Enter any Google Account you know.
- After that, reboot your Galaxy phone and the process is done!
You have successfully bypassed Google Account on your Galaxy J7 Pro without flashing combination ROM.