Galaxy J4 and galax6 J6 2018 are two new mid-range smartphones that Samsung launched in May. Any of you here are getting in trouble with bypassing Google account on Galaxy J4 or J6? If the answer is Yes, then we’d like now to share you a new method to bypass Google Account on Galaxy J4 & J6 2018.
From Combination F80, Samsung has brought back OEM Unlock feature, which is quite easy for us to bypass Google Account. Here is how you can bypass the Google account on your phone.
Before getting started, you need to download files first:
Combination & Stock ROM for Galaxy J4 2018
- Full 5 files:
- Full 5 files:
Combination & Stock Rom For Galaxy J6 2018
- Combination: J600FNXXU1ARG2_J600FNOXM1ARG2_PHE_8.0_FULL.zip (2.5G)
- Full: J600FNXXU1ARE7_J600FNOXM1ARE2_BTU_8.0_FULL.zip (2,5G)
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J600GTVJU1ARD6.rar (563M)
- Full: J600GTVJU1ARE3_J600GTOWO1ARE3_ZTO_8.0_FULL.zip (2,2G)
- Combination: Updating…
- Full: J600GFDDU1ARE4_J600GFODI1ARE5_INS_8.0_FULL.zip (2,4G)
(Thanks to vnrom.net)
Once you download all the files, it’s time to bypass Google account on your phone.
How To Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy J4 And J6 2018
- First, install Samsung USB driver on your computer
- Next, extract Odin file and launch it
- Power your phone off and boot it into Download mode by pressing two Volume buttons while connecting your phone to the computer
- Now, extract the combination ROM, click on AP button and flash the combination ROM
- Once done, your phone will automatically boot up.
- After you are on the home screen, go to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock
- Continue to power your phone off and boot it into Download mode.
- Now, you need to flash the stock full firmware.
AP browses to AP_Jx00xx
BL browses to BL_Jx00xx
CP browses to CP_Jx00xx
CSC browses to CSC_Jx00xx. You should choose CSC instead of Home_CSC to void bootloop.
- When the process is completed, your phone will automatically boot up. If it’s stuck at logo screen, go to recovery and wipe Data + Cache.
You have successfully bypassed Google account on your Galaxy J4 & J6 2018. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment.