Samsung usually releases patch updates for their flagships like Galaxy S10 lineup or Galaxy S9/S9 Plus, Note 9 models. So, if any of you are using a Galaxy phone and usually install these updates, solving trouble when your Galaxy device has problems will become more difficult. Here is a new solution to bypass Google account on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus, Note 9, S9/S9 Plus in 2019.
When talking about FRP bypassing Google account, we usually think of a serious problem. It’s nearly similar to iCloud lock on iOS devices, but a little easier. If you are just a normal user, I guess you will bring your Galaxy phone to the nearest service center for a fix. And of course, you will need to pay a fee to bypass Google account on your Galaxy phone. I know your trouble so I decided to write this post to FRP bypass your Galaxy phone without paying any fee in case you are stuck with Google Verification screen.
Requirements to FRP bypass
I have tested this method on Android Pie version, so if your Galaxy phone is running on the latest build, you can try this method. If not, then try other possible ways to bypass Google account on your device. Before proceeding, you should first meet some requirements so that the process can be successful.
- A USB OTG. If your Galaxy phone is a brand new one, then you can find the USB OTG attached in the box.
- Another Android phone, to send files. If possible, you should prepare a Galaxy phone to use the Smart Switch app.
- A USB cable for the connection between two phones.
Once you are all set, let’s start bypassing Google account on Galaxy phones.
Steps to FRP Bypass Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/ S9/S9 Plus
Method 1: Use USB OTG Cable
- Power it on and connect your Galaxy phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the screen “bring your old data for quicker access”
- Pause it there. On the Android phone, you prepared, open a browser and visit this URL: https://www.techzai.com/android-frp-bypass/ and then install Apex Launcher 3.3.3.apk file on the phone.
- Continue to download and install Smart Switch on another Galaxy phone. When done, open Smart Switch app
- On your Galaxy phone, choose Cable & USB Connector Wait for your Galaxy S10/S10Plus/S9/S9 Plus to download additional data of Smart Switch
- Plug your USB OTG into your phone and connect with the leftover phone you prepared.
- Connect between two phones and allow access to phone data on the popup.
- In “Choose what to bring”, tap on Apps > scroll down and select Apex Launcher and tap on Done.
- Tap on transfer and wait for the process to complete. Now, reboot your Galaxy phone.
- From “check out some info to get started” screen, choose End User License Agreement and select Smart Switch.
- Connect two phones again and select Receive data > tap on Continue
- When you are ready to go, tap on Done, choose Copied items and install Apex Launcher.
- You are now on the Home screen of your Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S9/S9 Plus. Open Chrome browser and head to: https://www.techzai.com/android-frp-bypass/
- From there, download Bypass_FRP 1.0 and Bypass_FRP_Android8_techzai files
- Install Bypass_FRP_Android8 first. When done, install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk.
- Tap on three-dot icon and choose Browse Sign-in. Enter any Google account you remember and you are done.
Method 2: Use SIM Card
Another way to bypass Google account on your Galaxy phone is to use a SIM card. The process is pretty simple and you simply follow these steps below to FRP bypass your Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/ Note 9/ S9/S9 Plus and other Galaxy devices.
Step 1: Prepare a SIM card and set a PIN code for it using another phone
Step 2: When done, insert your SIM card into your Galaxy phone. You will be prompted to enter PIN code.
Step 3: Now, DO NOT enter the correct PIN code. Instead, try to type in any wrong numbers until you are prompted to enter PUK code.
Note: This method requires you to remeber the PUK code to FRP bypass.
Step 4: Continue to enter a WRONG PUK code and repeat the process 8 times.
Step 5: In the last, when you have only 1 PUK time left, enter your corect PIN code and you will be taken to the lock screen
Step 6: From there, swipe the lock icon to the right to open Notification barand select Notification Settings.
Step 7: In Recent Sent section, tap on See All and select All instead of Most Recent.
Step 9: Now, enter this URL into the search browser: bit.ly/techzai to download & install Apex Launcher
Step 10: When done, you will be the Home screen of your Galaxy phone. Continue to open Chrome and download two files: Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk and Bypass Android 8.apk
Step 11: Open File Manager app and install Bypass Android 8.apk. Continue to install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk. Once done, open it, tap on three-dot button and choose Browse sign-in option.
Step 12: Enter any Google account you know and then reboot your Galaxy phone.
Those are new methods to FRP bypass Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S9/S9 Plus with the latest Android Pie update. If this method works for you, then let’s know in the comment below.