Forgetting Google Account on Android devices is difficult to happen. However, if you are out of luck, then you might be stuck at Verify Google Account screen every time you perform a factory reset and set up your phone. Flashing the stock ROM cannot help you remove FRP lock on your device. If you are using a Lenovo Phab Plus tablet and then you are finding a solution to remove FRP lock on your device, then this post will help you. Let’s get started!
How To Remove FRP Lock For Lenovo Phab Plus
Now, you just download the required files and follow the below steps to bypass Google Account on your Lenovo tablet.
- Download and extract PB1-770_FRP_image.rar
- Install driver Qualcomm according to your Windows version on your computer (32-64 bit): Qdloader_HS_USB_driver.rar
- Install QPST_2.7-00437.rar
- Once installed, click on Start button and select QFil file
- In the QFil tool window, browse the continuously compatible file
Build Type: Flat Build
Programmer patch: browse to Prog_emmc_firehouse_8936_lenovo_PVB1-770.mbn
Load XML: choose continuously two files: rawprogram_unsparse_upgarde.xml and patch0.xml
- Power your phone off and boot it into 9008 mode by pressing both Volume buttons while connecting your phone to the computer.
- Click on Download button QFil tool and wait until it’s done
Method 2: Use RBSoft tool
- Download driver Qualcomm 9008.rar and install it on your computer
- Tool: RBSoft_V1.6_Mobile
- Loader file: prog_emmc_firehose_8936_lenovo_PB1-770.mbn
- Extract RBSoft tool
- Install the driver and boot your phone into 9008 mode as the instruction above.
- Open the RBSoft tool, browse to the Manual Loader file and click on “Reset FRP”. Pass login and setup you can download from this link
Wait until the process is completed. That’s all you need! You have now successfully bypassed Google Account on your Lenovo Phab Plus tablet. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.